We take instructions and represent international companies and offshore concerns in the Australian and New Zealand jurisdictions. We ensure compliance and protect and pursue the interests of international companies intent on doing business in Australasia.
With regards to offshore and overseas instructions Kim Lovegrove has an international background.
Services that we can provide are more particularly described below:
- Legal representation in Australia
- Legal representation in New Zealand
- Enforcing onshore contractual agreements for offshore concerns
- Debt recovery for overseas based companies
- Commercial drafting
- Company incorporation
- International joint venture agreements involving Australian concerns
- Advice on Australian compliance regimes and legal due diligence
- Legal advocacy for offshore companies
- Onshore dispute resolution
- Conflict of law issues
- Facilitating and/or compelling compliance with joint venture agreements and corporate obligations.
We act for and have acted for corporations in Europe, USA and North Africa concerning their interests in the Australasian theatre.