Tsigereda Lovegrove – Office Manager & Financial Controller
Tsigereda is the office manager and financial controller at Lovegrove & Cotton.
Tsigereda is also the firm marketing officer, and reports to Justin Cotton.
Tsigereda has a diploma in management and is currently studying law at VUT.
Tsigereda's primary responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that the office runs smoothly
- HR Officer: Managing HR and ensuring that there is cultural harmony and compliance with best practice human relations protocols
- Ensuring that office and risk management systems operate efficiently
- Assisting with marketing & brand development and enhancement
- Ensuring that systems operate efficiently
- Paralegal tasks including filing of court documents, documents collation and ordering
- Generating, assisting with editing bills and dispatching of bills
- Maintaining debtor control to ensure that debtor protocols are followed at all times
- Bookkeeping and financial reconciliation, data entry and MYOB operation
- Liaison with law firm accountants to comply with taxation obligations and annual reports