The Mediaton Division’s Aims
- Engineering accord
- Generating best possible negotiated outcomes
- The restoration of commercial and civil relationships
- Delivery of expedited dispute resolution solutions
- The arresting of financial deterioration
Our Theatres of Conflict Resolution
- Major civil claims
- Construction and engineering disputes
- Governmental disputes
- Military disputes
- Cross-jurisdictional disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Sensitivity and confidentiality
- Accessibility and mobility
- Respect, courtesy and integrity
- Lawyer, mediator and dispute resolution facilitator
- 24 years in dispute resolution
- A past Chair of a State registration and disciplinary Tribunal; the Victorian Building Practitioners Board (presided over registration of 24,000 practitioners; ministerial appointee)
- Past legal Chair of a Municipal Association presiding over misconduct of elected officials.
- Author/co-writer of 15 legal texts, Disciplinary Hearings & Advocacy, Micro-Economic Reform Management, Lovegrove on Building Control, to name a few.
- Past President of Australian Institute of Building Vic
- Co-opted Board member, NZIOB
- Past senior civil servant in Federal and Victorian State Governments
- Of diplomatic lineage, the late Dr Malcolm Lovegrove (father) and the late Norman Lovegrove (grandfather) held senior UN positions in Africa.
- Expert on construction law, law reform, disciplinary advocacy and decision making, dispute resolution, internationally recognized expert in law reform and micro-economic reform.
Geographical Theatres of Operation
Australia, New Zealand, sub-Saharan Africa, Southern Africa
The Lovegrove Solicitors E – Library
Publications and Dispute Resolution Library
For published articles and conference papers on mediation and dispute resolution, click Dispute Resolution Library.