The Mediaton Division’s Aims
- Engineering accord
- Generating best possible negotiated outcomes
- The restoration of commercial and civil relationships
- Delivery of expedited dispute resolution solutions
- The arresting of financial deterioration
Our Theatres of Conflict Resolution
- Major civil claims
- Construction and engineering disputes
- Governmental disputes
- Military disputes
- Cross-jurisdictional disputes
- Insurance disputes
- Sensitivity and confidentiality
- Accessibility and mobility
- Respect, courtesy and integrity
Kim Lovegrove – Mediator
- Lawyer, mediator and dispute resolution facilitator
- 24 years in dispute resolution
- A past Chair of a State registration and disciplinary Tribunal; the Victorian Building Practitioners Board (presided over registration of 24,000 practitioners; ministerial appointee)
- Past legal Chair of a Municipal Association presiding over misconduct of elected officials.
- Author/co-writer of 15 legal texts, Disciplinary Hearings & Advocacy, Micro-Economic Reform Management, Lovegrove on Building Control, to name a few.
- Past President of Australian Institute of Building Vic
- Co-opted Board member, NZIOB
- Past senior civil servant in Federal and Victorian State Governments
- Of diplomatic lineage, the late Dr Malcolm Lovegrove (father) and the late Norman Lovegrove (grandfather) held senior UN positions in Africa.
- Expert on construction law, law reform, disciplinary advocacy and decision making, dispute resolution, internationally recognized expert in law reform and micro-economic reform.
Geographical Theatres of Operation
Australia, New Zealand, sub-Saharan Africa, Southern Africa
The Lovegrove Solicitors E – Library
Publications and Dispute Resolution Library
For published articles and conference papers on mediation and dispute resolution, click Dispute Resolution Library.
Mediation Contractual Template Conditions
Lovegrove once drafted the mediation clause for a contract that he co-authored in collaboration and for the Law Institute of Victoria and the Victorian Law Reform Commission.
To download this mediation clause click here.