Lovegrove Smith & Cotton Migration Law Services
Lovegrove Smith & Cotton provide superior expertise in immigration law matters and our immigration practice is headed up by Blaise Alexander (BA, LLM (JD)). Blaise is an immigration law expert and Registered Migration Agent (RMA: 1276979) with the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA), and practicing in accordance with the highest standards. (To view the code please click here)
Employing an RMA who is a practicing solicitor ensures we are able to provide a high level of holistic expertise and ethical professionalism to the service we provide.
- Critical assessment of the issues personal to your circumstances;
- A best practice approach to fairness and transparency in our dealings with no surprises;
- A strong professional rapport and mutual respect with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection authorities.
We combine our skills with expertise in complementary areas of law in order to create the best strategy for your immigration requirements.
We provide advice on the basis of expertise fashioned towards clientele with not inconsiderable financial means (rather than on the basis of fee competitiveness or flat fee rates). We are happy to discuss the requirements of each particular situation and assess the complexity of the case.
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) has separate fees for lodging visa applications. The current schedule can be found by clicking here.
We also assist with regards to the provision of advice concerning the legal aspects of purchasing businesses, company in trust, formation, asset protection, and property law matters. Our holistic approach is designed to assist the migrant not only with visa matters, but with a view to the culmination of serving as your general Australian personal and business lawyers. We have both a commercial law division and a construction and planning law division to complement those things.
LOVEGROVE SMITH & COTTON SERVICES
- Significant Investment visa
- Business visa
- Employment Visas, including General Skilled Visa, Temporary Work (skilled) Visa (subclass 457),
- Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS);
- Family Visas, including spouse/de facto partner and dependents
Contact Blaise Alexander
Lovegrove Smith & Cotton also provides a Chinese employee fluent in Mandarin and English, to assist with respect to interpretation and translation for Chinese clientele intent on migrating to Australia.