Lovegrove & Cotton are experts in the resolution of property law disputes. Lovegrove & Cotton provides a holistic approach to service delivery that embraces property law, construction law and planning law. The firm has had conduct of property law appeals and the generation of property law precedents.
Lovegrove and Cotton Services
- Resolution of all property law disputes
- Resolution of disputes concerning negligent conveyancing
- Resolution of adjoining owner, title and boundary disputes
- Resolution of disputes concerning joint tenancy and tenancy in common
- Enforcement of adverse possession rights
- Generation of caveats and enforcement of caveatable interests
- Advise on protection works matters
- Resolution of protection works disputes
- Building Appeals Board legal advocacy to do with protection works matters
- Resolution of property and title disputes to do with local governments
- Advice concerning easements
- Resolution of OHS matters concerning property
Lovegrove and Cotton however does not provide conveyancing services.