Lovegrove & Cotton provides a holistic approach to service delivery that embraces construction law, property law and planning law. The firm has had conduct of property law appeals and the generation of property law precedents.
Property Law Services
- Resolution of adjoining owner, title and boundary disputes
- Resolution of disputes concerning joint tenancy and common property
- Enforcement of adverse possession rights
- Advice on protection works matters
- Resolution of protection works disputes
- Building Appeals Board legal advocacy in protection works matters
- Resolution of property and title disputes to do with local governments
- Resolution of OHS matters concerning property
Lovegrove and Cotton however does not provide conveyancing services.