Mornington Peninsula Construction and Planning Lawyers
Lovegrove & Cotton: Experts in construction and planning law service the entire Mornington Peninsula.
It is a rapid growth part of Victoria and in recent times there has been an unprecedented volume of building.
Areas of building and planning law expertise
- Residential and domestic building dispute resolution
- Building dispute resolution
- VCAT disputes
- Water Act claims
- Leaky building dispute resolution
- Building Appeals Board applications and appeals
- Advice on building contracts
- Building permit regularisation
- Building notice and building order infringements
- Planning Appeals and objections
- Pleas of mitigation in Building Act prosecutions
We take instructions with respect to matters throughout the Peninsula and for many years have had conduct of matters in the local Magistrate’s Court.
Two of our construction and planning lawyers are domiciled in both the City and Mount Martha, so they are able to provide services local to the Peninsula.