Mediation for High-Level and Complex Disputes
Adjunct Professor Kim Lovegrove MSE, RML, FAIB is a mediator whose practice revolves around either the negotiation or mediation of high-level complex and, at times, sensitive disputes, be they of civil, high-end commercial, or geopolitical derivation.
Kim Lovegrove’s Mediator Profile
- Practiced as a dispute resolution lawyer for 30 years and presided over, had conduct of or supervised thousands of cases.
- Has held senior Ministerial appointee positions such as chairing a state registration regime that accredited 25,000 licensees.
- Has been retained by overseas governments and international bodies such as Japan and the World Bank to advise on law reform matters of national and international import
- Has as recently as 2019 been afforded Royal honours for humanitarian services to Ethiopia by Prince Ermias Selassie (grandson of the late Emperor Hails Selassie).
- Has been President of industry bodies such as the New Zealand Institute of Building and Australian Institute of Building.
- Had carriage of cross jurisdictional and sovereign law reform initiatives that have shaped modern day legal systems.
- Has worked closely and negotiated with senior industry and Ministers to facilitate micro-economic reforms.
- Authored/coauthored/14 books ranging from management of micro-economic reform, dispute resolution systems to disciplinary jurisprudence.
- Diplomatic, academic and jurisprudential heritage; late grandfather had a senior UN position in Ethiopia in the 1960s.
- Late father likewise had a UNESCO post in Nigeria and Hon Barry Lovegrove, Kim’s Uncle, is a retired NZ Judge.
- Schooling in NZ, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia, Swaziland, the UK and Australia.
Theatres of Dispute Resolution Focus
- The resolution of complex high level commercial disputes.
- Intergovernmental and cross jurisdictional disputes
- Geopolitical conflicts
- Tribal and ethnic conflicts
- Resolution of insurance disputes and claims
How to deploy Kim Lovegrove RML, FAIB as a mediator or negotiator:
Kim Lovegrove can be contacted care of firstname.lastname@example.org or via 03 9600 4077. However, Kim will only be deployed to resolve and mediate in above mentioned theatres.